It's been 3 weeks since we started intro. D seems to be focusing better, has better self control and I've noticed his eyes are tracking things better. J is having more regular BMs and is also focusing a bit better. I've adjusted to the cooking and learned to ask for help with chopping, etc. as needed.
We had ghee for the first time last night - I don't know what the boys thought, but Robert was very appreciative of the flavor on his vegetables. Tonight we had leg of lamb slow-cooked in the oven with vegetables, garlic and rosemary. Really good. The boys got to try brussel sprouts as well. They ate everything, but I think they liked the meat better than the veggies! I also now have some lamb broth for soups this week. Or maybe to have them drink on its own. They drank it down better than they have some of the other broths.
The boys are eating: beef, chicken, pork, lamb, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, onions, peppers, butternut squash, zucchini, peas, green beans, brussel sprouts, yellow squash, tomato, garlic, rosemary, eggs (raw yolks or soft-boiled). They are also getting sauerkraut juice (1-3 tsp) and probiotic (D - 1 capsule, J-1/2 capsule) every day.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment