Friday, July 31, 2009

Keeping On

Today I finally accomplished a couple of things I've been meaning to do for a week! I got my ghee ready - yeah! It was a little trickier than it sounded - either that or my hands just aren't steady enough. And - I finally peeled a tomato and added some to their soup. I waited awhile to add tomato because I've wondered if D reacted in the past. Hopefully there won't be any problems.

Robert brought home a couple of meats the boys haven't had since we started intro - leg of lamb and a pork roast. I'm not expecting any problems and I'll like the variety. I take that back - they had pork loin 3 or 4 days ago. I don't think they've ever had lamb, though.

D is still taking out his lower appliance occasionally, but seems to be accepting it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment