Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day 37

I have been busy. I am leaving tomorrow for 3 1/2 days and there was much prep work to be done. I am hoping I get regular reports from home so I know how they are doing!

Started sauerkraut. It will be ready when I return. Made a couple quarts of chicken broth to add to the 2 quarts of beef bone broth already made. Cooked up squash. Made walnut butter (they may or may not be brave enough to intro that while I'm gone!) Made lists, planned meals, and packed.

I've gotten a couple extra hugs from J. He has had a lot more energy the last day or so. D's BM's have firmed up again. They are holding steady with program, maybe making slight improvements. It will be interesting to see if I notice any changes after being away. Sometimes a break makes you notice things.

No comments:

Post a Comment