Yesterday ended week 6. It was an unusual week, with me away for half of it.
The boys probiotic is now at D - 2 capsules; J - 1 1/2 capsules. We've also started having sauerkraut with some meals. I'm looking into other fermented foods to add. I want to wait 3 or 4 weeks before trying yogurt.
With me away the girls did well, but there were a few things I wouldn't have done. Peanut butter was accidentally used in the pancakes and their vegetables were a bit more limited. Also they had extra scrambled eggs. As a result I noticed D was more prone to whining/mini tantrums and J has been quieter. He also has little bumps on his arms - almost a rash. I'm planning on doing mostly soup/stew for a few days to get them back on track.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment