Yesterday marked 4 weeks since starting Intro.
This week we added avocado, almond nut butter and lots of spices. We upped their probiotic: J-3/4 capsule per day; D - 1 1/4 capsule per day.
The girls are holding steady with the amount of program they are doing with the boys. I am encouraging them to add another session. My time for school/program varies with how much I have prepped in advance, but things are slowly coming together.
They seem to have accepted their appliances fairly well. D took his out yesterday - there was meat caught in it after supper.
Their energy has been up and they seem to be sleeping pretty good. I haven't seen any more signs of a rash on J and he has had regular BM's all week. Yeah!! Both boys still occasionally have undigested food in their stool - I have come to the conclusion it is at least partly due to poor chewing because of their misaligned bites and weak tongues. We'll be keeping an eye on that as our time with the lightwire appliances continues.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment