Yes, today is day 22, not 23. Somehow I got my days mixed up last week.
The boys have seemed a bit tired today, probably a bout of die-off. I gave them some extra garlic yesterday.
It's time to start Stage 3 of Intro! Tonight with our pork roast (which is nearly done) I'll be giving the boys a teaspoon of avocado. Hopefully they will handle the extra fiber okay, and like it at least a little since avocado adds calories to their diet.
Our ND program is progressing. The girls are getting more done, and I'm even managing to do a little every day. One thing we work on with the boys is their processing, both auditory and visual. Before GAPS D could only remember a sequence of 2 digits to repeat back. Now he is doing 3!!! J is working at about a 4. To learn phonics properly you need to process at 5. The boys are learning to sight read, but their low processing level has made it slow going.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment