Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pancakes - Intro Style

With some family effort we had pancakes today!

Almond butter (homemade - more like nut mash), butternut squash puree, eggs, salt, cinnamon & nutmeg. Robert cooked them in a pan with lots of ghee. (He has the most patience and surest hands for flipping.) They came out really good, the girls and I are still trying to figure out what they remind us of. They smell a little like snickerdoodles. The boys each had 2 small ones. If they don't have any negative reactions they can have a couple more tomorrow.

Everything else is holding steady. In a few days I want to add cod liver oil to the boys diet. I debating whether I want to add it to food - or just make them take it plain. I'll need Robert's help for the latter.

They've had a bit more energy today. I guess we've had a lull in the die-off. Their appliances don't seem to be bothering them as much, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment