Friday, August 7, 2009

Adding Flavor

What to say about the last couple of days?

Increased their probiotic by 1/4 capsule per day.

Added sage, thyme and oregano (tonight) to their meals. Robert is thrilled to have extra flavor, it makes it easier to eat what they are eating. Found out the avocado I just bought wasn't ripe (can't believe I didn't check!) so no more avocado for a couple of days.

D is now leaving his lower appliance in during the day, but we still occasionally find him without it first thing in the morning. We don't know if he's removing it before he falls asleep, in his sleep, or if he wakes up in the night to take it out. He tosses it down on the floor, luckily its usually next to the wall where it can't get stepped on.

Realized that it has been over 2 weeks since the boys asked for any foods they can't have. I don't know if they are resigned to the situation or if they are feeling better without those foods. I still plan on keeping previously favorite foods and forbidden sweets out of the house. (The girls have some things the boys don't like that well in the extra fridge in the shop. Robert and I borrow from their stash sometimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment