Today looks like it's going to be a prep day. Lots of vegetables to chop, sauerkraut to prep and bones to start simmering for broth. Also a day to look ahead and do some meal planning.
Tomorrow I'm hoping to give the boys scrambled eggs for the first time. I'm sure they'll appreciate something new for breakfast. (Pancakes are never breakfast - I just can't flip pancakes first thing in the morning. They end up tiny pieces or burned!)
D has backslid with his appliance. He took the lower one out twice yesterday - and then the upper one was out first thing this morning. Did he know I'd been relaxing thinking the issue was settled???
The girls gave me a day out a couple of days ago. They handled all the cooking, plus some program. It really helped my attitude. Also, it is reassuring to know they can handle things as I may need to leave town for a few days in a couple months - and I want the boys to keep making progress.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment