After many postponements (for various reasons, some valid some not) we have started our first day on the GAPS Intro diet. Briefly, that means the boys are eating vegetables, meats, broth and fats. They also had 1/2 t. of saurkraut juice in their soup this morning. I am hoping to be able to move through Intro fairly quickly since it is hard to get enough food into Justin and he doesn't need to lose weight.
The rest of us are not doing GAPS right now. I decided that too much cooking would be involved - and some people can have some pretty dramatic symptoms as their guts heal. I decided to wait until the boys have gone through the first several steps and stabilized before we girls join them. Based on my research I think we would really benefit.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May God abundently bless your efforts.
ReplyDelete