General consensus in our house is that the boys have become Hobbits. They need to eat 6 times a day. I often leave a pot of soup/stew simmering on the stove so they can have something quickly. They have also decided that carrots, cut into sticks and cooked, are just fine cold.
I went to WalMart yesterday and bought some Pyrex storage bowls w/ lids. I also bought more wide mouth glass jars. Now I just need to get into the habit of prepping more in advance.
Today we'll include more sauerkraut juice and egg yolk in their meals. We've also added butternut squash to the foods they are eating. Hopefully that will help their bowels.
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Based on the things I am reading today, they ate healthier at my grandma's table then we eat today. Once you get a few more days behind you, and some food ahead, this should get easier. I hope so.
ReplyDelete