Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 17

I haven't posted in a couple of days. A combination of being busy and not feeling quite up to par. Hopefully I've turned the corner and will be back to my usual self.

Forgot to make the ghee, so I'll be doing that today. I also have some bone broth in the slow cooker to put into jars. I feel like we've been stuck of Stage 2 of Intro forever. I think it was a good idea not to add new things right before or after getting the boys fitted with appliances, though.

The boys had their appointment with the osteopath 2 days ago. She was very pleased with how they are doing. J is going through a lot of changes. Since the visit he has had fewer tummy aches. I think the visit also helped D with his appliances. He still takes the lower one out occasionally, but seems to be leaving it in longer. I talked with the orthodontist and she said he is removing it because it is in the way of his tongue. Apparently his tongue has not been resting up at the roof of his mouth like it should and the lower appliance is in his way. She also said his tongue might actually be getting tired/sore and he wants a break from having to lift it up. Having his tongue stronger and staying in the right place will help his speech.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, isn't it interesting how one thing is linked to the next throughout our bodies. I pray for your energy (body)and that you will not get discouraged (mind).

    ReplyDelete