We're back from the dentist. Both boys cooperated well with getting the lightwires put in, though J was only able to get the upper jaw done. The lower appliance will wait a month, hopefully his molars will erupt a little more and make things easier.
Since we got home, it has been a bit of a challenge. The lightwire appliance is removable, for cleaning, etc. and D has been removing his. Hopefully he hasn't managed to bend it so it doesn't do its job.
All adults in the house are a bit stressed trying to keep an eye on him - the last time he took out an appliance he tossed it in the garbage! I guess we know his opinion on metal in his mouth. The last couple of hours he's been leaving it alone, so hopefully the worst is over. If I can manage it, I'll take some pictures of their ALF appliances to post.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment