It has been a good week for the boys. D has been calmer and more accepting of things he doesn't like. J gained weight this week, hurrah! He continues to speak more and read more. Both boys BMs have generally been good, D being loose only after sneaking raw vegetables. I think I will skip raw vegetables for awhile and go straight to cooked fruit. I think the problem is with his bite and being unable to chew well. Another idea is to shred any vegetables I want to feed him raw. Something to think about. . .
I still need to get out the juicer. No real excuse.
Probiotic: D - 3 per day; J - 2 1/2 per day. We are moving towards therapeutic dose (D-5 or maybe 6; J-4)
The boys are eating: beef, chicken, pork, lamb, avocado, carrots, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, onions, peppers, acorn squash, butternut squash, zucchini, peas, green beans, brussel sprouts, yellow squash, tomato, eggs (raw yolks , soft-boiled, or scrambled), almond butter, walnut butter, garlic, rosemary, basil, marjoram, sage, thyme, oregano, parsley, bay leaf (small amounts of the herbs in soups or casseroles), ghee, olive oil, coconut oil, sauerkraut, dill pickles.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment