Once again I'm late with a weekly status post. Since my brother's death I've often just been plodding along. I've been able to keep going with their diet, but adding new things (juicing, cod liver oil) has been a bit beyond me. I did start adding finely chopped celery to their soups, they are tolerating it well. We also began cooking their pancakes in coconut oil (partly because we are nearly out of ghee!) and that has also been well tolerated. I am limiting the number of pancakes, though.
Probiotic: D - 2 1/2 per day; J - 2 per day.
J's weight is holding. I'm hoping for a gain this week. Now that he is speaking more, he is also asking for seconds when he's still hungry so we don't have to guess.
D's OCD has been a little less the last couple of days. He still doesn't want J getting out books or toys, but doesn't completely lose control when we let J play or read anyway.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment