It has been a busy week. I've also suffered from a migraine, so have spent much less time on the computer than usual.
D has become more accepting of his appliance this week - or Dad's threats were effective. He is still challenged with wanting everything in its place, making it difficult for J to read or play. I suspect the days when his OCD is worst are from die-off, but we've been pushing through for the most part.
J is reading much better - and wanting to do more of it (in spite of D!). He has also been writing notes on his magna-doodle. As we are understanding more of what he says, he is responding by speaking even more. He still does not answer questions well, however, and needs more modeling.
I meant to get out the juicer earlier this week, but put it off. Since Robert has the day off tomorrow, that might be a good day.
I've also been putting off cod liver oil. It is sitting in the refrigerator, mocking me. Hopefully we'll be able to start this week.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment